There is a method to everybody being.
So, what’s yours when it comes to your favorite workout regime?
Are you a gym person, more into outdoor activities, or practice yoga and the likes of it?
While the options are many, after years of deliberation, I have found the regime that works best for me – Power Yoga. (Needless, to say, I have not explored ALL the avenues available around the world.)
To pen down, here is what I have gathered-
- Plan days and areas of focus each day, ahead.
- Pick a place with some ventilation; these days, it’s ‘home sweet home.’
- Add a few breathing exercises for a quick 5 mins, in the beginning, and at the end of each session.
- Give a pat on the back even if some-days don’t go as well as the others.
- Break into a 10-minute workout session in the middle of the day, if I get a chance.
- Avoid over prep for the day or on the day.
- Not stress on it too much.
What works best for you, and why?